Alias ab gravida tempor, elementum natus aenean tempore, penatibus nisi primis arcu, per atque fuga nihil consequatur lorem massa porta
Hydrology is the study of water
This is a branch of science concerned with the properties of the earth’s water, and especially its movement in relation to land.
Hydrology has evolved as a science in response to the need to understand the complex water systems of the Earth and help solve water problems. Hydrologists play a vital role in finding solutions to water problems.
What does HYDRO CONCEPTS (U) LTD do in hydrology?
- We apply scientific knowledge and mathematical principles to solve water-related problems in society: problems of quantity, quality and availability
- We undertake installation of weather data capturing equipment and systems and undertake their operations and maintenance to ensure reliable data capturing and dissemination
- We undertake the supply and installation of hydrometric equipment such as automatic weather stations, dry deposition monitoring stations, digital water level recording stations, ground water level recording stations, and meteorological stations
- Work in environmental protection: preventing or cleaning up pollution or locating sites for safe disposal of hazardous wastes. Design of proper disposal systems right from the source to eventual dumping sites in a controlled manner to ensure no harm to the environment
- As far as desk work is concern, we carry out interpreting hydrologic data and performing analyses for such uses as guiding water harvesting and treatment, hydro power development, informing better catchment management practices